Refresh and relax with a cold tropical cocktail below the bright afternoon sun while gazing at the Aruba's gorgeous beaches. Our first stop will be Boca Catalina where you will be able to explore the crystal clear waters filled with colorful exotic fishes while the crew puts on a show before we sail out to our second stop at Aruba's best rope swinging spot: Tres Trapi.
- Tour Time: 3:30 PM
- Included: Open Bar & Delicious Local Cuisine, Pirate's Rope Swing, Snorkeling Gear & Instructions. With a mimosa to watch the sunset.
- Price: Adult $63.30 | Child $30 (4-12 years)
- Stops: Boca Catalina, Antilla Shipwreck & Malmok
Grab your family, friends, pack a picnic and enjoy a day on the Caribbean sea on your very own Aqua Donut Boat! You are the Captain, no sailing license required!
- Included: Pick-up, waterproof bluetooth speaker, bottles of water, safety life jackets, snorkel equipment.
- Price: 2 persons: $199, 6 persons: $299, 10 persons: $399
The oldest part of Aruba's cultural heritage is exhibited in the Archaeological Museum of Aruba. The permanent collection gives the visitor a taste of early periods in the history and pre-history of the island.
- Opening Hours:
Monday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday till Friday: 10:00 Am - 5:00 PM
Adventurous hiking experience through the scenic Arikok National Park guided by a real park ranger.
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Days of Operation: Thursdays
- Included: Free pick-up, water, refreshments and entrance fee to the Arikok National Park
- Price: For adults: $47 pp, For children: $38
- Stops: Arikok National Park
You'l get to visit 3 animal sanctuaries where you will have the opportunity to interact and learn about some of the wildlife that can be found in Aruba.
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Included: Free pick-up, water, refreshments and complimentary feed for the animals at Philips Animal Garden
- Price: For adults: $45 pp, For children: $31
- Stops: Aruba Ostrich Farm, Donkey Sanctuary, Philips Animal Garden
Discover Aruba's most popular attractions from the comfort of an air-conditioned bus and have a chance to experience the Aloe Vera Factory.
- Tour Time: 8:30 AM
- Included: Free pick-up, water and entrance fee to Aloe Vera Factory
- Price: For adults: USD $41 pp, for children (0-12): USD $28
- Stops: Aloe Vera Factory, Casibari Rock Formation, Natural Bridge, Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse
For cruise ships docking after 8:30 AM, we offer a special tour time at 2:00 PM.
Discover the streets & stories of Aruba's Capital, Oranjestad with a Local Expert!
- Tour Time: 9:15 AM
- Included: Complimentary pick up, Entrance to 2 museums, $7 Aloe Gift Card, Free Wifi, Local Bites and refreshments.
- Price: $39 Adults (Age 12+), $29 Kids (Age 5+), Kids under 5 yrs are free
Break out of your comfort zone and experience the thrills and spills of kiting in the crystal-clear, waist-deep water at Fishermen's Huts!
You'll start with the basics and most important part of kite surfing: learning how to control a kite. After a short session on land, you'll drag your own body in the water using the power of the kite - a technique you'll need to get back to your board later on. When you manage to go upwind with your kite and can handle strong power dips, you're ready to get on the board! We will guide you in combining your new kite techniques with riding the board, and once you get the hang of putting it all together, you'll be hooked!
Welcome to the kite surf community! Suitable for ALL ages above 7 years.
AGE LIMIT: 7 years and up.
Daily Lesson times: Start daily at 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm
Kite Surf Lessons
- Kitesurfing Group Lesson: (2 hrs) US $125 - pp
- Kitesurfing Private Lesson: (2 hrs) US $180 - pp
- Kitesurfing Group Lesson: (3 hrs) US $165 - pp
- Kitesurfing Private Lesson: (3 hrs) US $245 - pp
- Kitesurfing Boca Grandi Trip: US $225 - pp
- All prices are per person
- Group lessons are 2 students per instructor
- Lessons include safety boat, kite equipment and instructor
- Foil lesson will be a private lesson
- Pick-up and drop-off are included for people staying in the hotel areas of Palm Beach and Eagle Beach
ASK FOR OUR 5 LESSON SPECIAL PACKAGE!
Located at Fishermens huts. 1/4 mile past the last Marriott hotel, you will see 5 big blue trailers with colored flags
Learn to kitesurf in Aruba with Aruba Kite. We are Aruba's longest running kiteboarding school, with over ten years teaching experience and innumerable successful students. Our fun loving and professional instructors will get you up and riding in just a few hours, ensuring that learning to kitesurf is both safe and exciting.
- Age Limit: 15 years and up
- Daily lesson Times: 8:30 / 11:00 / 13:30 / 16:00
The lessons are including the latest model Cabrinha Kite Equipments, safety boat, 2 hours of instructions, non-alcoholic drink, Pick Up at your hotel, and a lot of FUN!
En route to Baby Beach, you may stop at the Aruba Model Train Museum. Opened December 1st 2001. The place is friendly and welcoming. Director J. de Vries built himself a wooden Surinam style house on stilts in the neighborhood bordering the Valero Aruba Refinery smoke stacks and holding tanks. Lago Heights, he reports is a very quiet, peaceful place. Then instead of using the ground space as a garage, he decided to enclose it and house his miniature train collection in it.
- Opening hours: Call to make appointment
- Phone: +297 584 7321