Kite surfing is the fastest growing water sport in the world. It is spectacular, wild and addicting. Learn to kitesurf in Aruba with Aruba Kite. We are Aruba’s longest running kiteboarding school, with over ten years teaching experience and innumerable successful students. Our fun loving and professional instructors will get you up and riding in just a few hours, ensuring that learning to kitesurf is both safe and exciting. Give it a try during your holidays.
AGE LIMIT: 15 years and up.
Daily Lesson times: (8:00 am till 10:00 am, 11:00 am till 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm till 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm)
Kite Surf Lessons
– Kiteboarding Beginner Lesson (2hrs) US 100.- p.p.
– Kiteboarding Advance Lesson (2hrs) US 100.- p.p.
– Kiteboarding Private Lesson (2hrs) US 160.- p.p.
– Kiteboarding 5 Lesson Package (5x2hrs) US 450.- p.p.
– Kiteboarding Rental (2hrs) US 60.- p.p.
The lessons are including the latest model Cabrinha Kite Equipments, safety boat, 2 hours of instructions, non-alcoholic drink, Pick Up at your hotel, and a lot of FUN!
Located at Fishermens huts. 1/4 mile past the last Marriott hotel, you will see 5 big blue trailers with colored flags
VisitAruba Plus Card Accepted